Friday, October 2, 2009

Ghouls for the Season

As a fan of Halloween, I start thinking about the holiday early, and it reminded me of a former Halloween.

A few years ago, I was requested to create some zombies for an event called "Halloween in December." It was a multi-themed convention, running on the theory that you can never have enough Halloween.

I'm inclined to agree. In fact, that year I attended FIVE Halloween events.

So I obtained some supplies - fake skin and blood - from Bloody Mary and Ben Nye, and I went to work. Here are the three who became the walking dead at my hands...



It's worth noting that at that same event, I won "Best in Show" at the costume contest, not the least because I painted my own face to match my costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails