Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Rest of the Snazaroo Day

I got permission!  I promised photos, and photos you shall have!

First, we were asked to paint princesses to be photographed at a princess party.  This was my pretty model.  It was really cute.  They all had tiaras and dresses, plus magic wands.


Next were the pirates at the pirate party, who were given sword bubble wands to play with for the photo shoot.  I want a sword bubble wand!


For the Halloween trick-or-treating shoot, I got to have some fun creating a monster.


And then I had a little down time in between painting, so I took some requests from the model kiddos and created a zombie, plus did a quick arm butterfly.



For the July 4th picnic shoot, I got to paint two models, a sister and brother.  How cute!



I was especially happy when I was asked to do a tribal, as I'd just taken a class with Jay Bautista, who's known for 'em!


And last, but definitely not least, an Easter chick, a design I've never attempted before that I made up on the fly while there!


Now I just need an Easter gig come spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails