Sunday, September 21, 2014

3rd Birthday

For better or for worse, I couldn't stay at the town fair until the very end yesterday, as I had to get to a birthday party in Waldwick as well.  The birthday girl was VERY wary of face painting and tattoos, but after seeing several of her family members and friends get painted, finally agreed to a pink heart on her cheek.


I can work with that.  Unfortunately, when it came to her tattoo (she picked a T-Rex stencil), removing the top sticky layer felt too much like a band-aid, so I couldn't actually finish it.  I felt terrible.

I was consoled a bit by her older cousin who let me play with a couple different styles of custom tattoos, one on each arm.



And the rest of her guests were very happy with their face painting and tattoos!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails