Sunday, August 24, 2014

Brown & Caldwell, Take Two

If you've been following along, you know that last summer, I face painted at a corporate picnic for Brown & Caldwell.  Well, I was glad to get a call again this summer, especially since they moved the picnic from June to August and I was starting to think they didn't want me.  Happily, I was wrong.

This time around, the weather was much better, not too hot and with some cloud cover, so I got to play and have some fun.



You know I love creative kids, so when my first two requests were for a dragon, which is always fun for me, and a neon pink zebra with purple stripes, I knew it was going to be a good party.

I did, of course, have the requisite Spideys and butterflies.



 And you know I love my zombies!


But the young man attached to this arm had never allowed anyone to paint him before (I got to be first!) and wanted a tattoo like dads, a race car with a lightning bolt.  Even as I was painting it, the little guy kept exclaiming, "I love it!  I love it!"  Best customer ever!


And another young'un my last "customer" of the day, loved his dinosaur.


I had enough time to do the kiddos' faces and arms.



And characters are always fun.



Including the newest popular one, Elsa.


She wasn't the only princess, though.


And I had one beautiful adult who was game to get in on the fun.


Looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails