Tuesday, August 13, 2013

... and Now for Something Completely (well, ok, partly) Different!

I've been having more fun with the temp tats recently, because I've started doing more freehand tattoos.  With brushes or a special art pen I've acquired, I can do pretty much anything I want.

On myself, I tried this gorgeous flower design.


Know what this would be perfect for?  Wedding, bachelorette party, and prom tattoos!  How awesome would that be?  The heck with buying jewelry; I'll stick it right on you!

I didn't leave out the less flowery types, though.  I had to try out this cool dragon too.


While I do have dragon stencils, it's kind of cool to translate the dragons I face paint right into my tattoos too.

And this past Sunday at a tattoo party I worked for a christening in Oakland, NJ, This tattoo was the biggest hit of the party!


It was so fun to do, but was even better when the boy who'd taken me up on my challenge of "if you don't see something in my book, we can make something up" saw the final result.  He was so proud of it, and his dad was a huge fan too!

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! Can I ask what,your special pen is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all look great...you're very talented...you should use these on some greeting cards! (for those of us that don't wear tattoos. lol
    Debbi
    http://www.yankeeburrowcreations.com/2013/08/hes-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, thanks, but I must give a resounding Hell No to that! I'll leave the paper arts to the paper artists, and will continue to get all my cards from Bethie's Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all just fabulous!!! love that flower design. just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails