Sunday, July 7, 2013

You Know It's a Good Party When the High School Kids Get Involved

Back in June, I painted at a high school graduation party.  I was originally hired to entertain the smaller kids there, but everyone was having so much fun, I was asked to stay longer.  What a great group!




That was my first ever attempt at Tweety.  Not bad, I think.








You may notice that this is different from my typical Joker.  The tech-savvy kids at this one pulled the face painting of another artist, and asked me to replicated it.  Yikes!  I didn't have that much time to make it really stellar, but it was fun to try mimicking someone else's work!  Made me appreciate their talent, too.
 



And a girl vying for the "strangest" request of the party, who asked for a nailpolish bottle...





I think the best, though, were the teens.







Awww...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails