Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cherry Reds: Chapter One

There's a new smoothie/shake/ice cream/soup restaurant in the area:  Cherry Reds.  It's just a town over, and we found each other on, of all places, Facebook!  There's something to be said for Facebook, I suppose, and definitely something to be said for supporting small, local business, which Cherry Reds does as much as humanly possible.

The couple that owns the restaurant is really terrific, as are their three kids.  They've jumped right in to the neighborhood, setting out to form relationships with other small businesses in the area and working on becoming a local hangout and party venue.

On Friday night, I had the great pleasure of face painting there for a few hours!  Their daughters were the first up.



Even more fun, they convinced mom to get involved!


I had so much fun during the two hours I was there, I can't wait for my next time!








In the meantime, the Cherry Reds family and I are planning lots of other sorts of events too, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails