Friday, June 13, 2014

Tigers Were Hot

I face painted at a dual birthday party on Saturday - a 7-year-old boy and his 5-year-old sister had a joint party for their respective birthdays, and their parents pulled out all the stops.  There were ponies to ride, a huge bounce house to play in, a video game truck, and me, plus silly string and other fun stuff.

As usual, there were a couple of really popular faces.  One was zombies, of which I took no photos.  The other?  Tigers.  So I had some fun with them...





I've also updated my standard butterfly, which is still in a metamorphosis stage (Ha!  Get it?  Butterfly... metamorphosis?)


And for probably the second or third time in my life... a peacock request.  I do love a challenge.


 And then, a one-off, a princess.  This young lady was very happy to see me, as I'd painted at her Wizard of Oz party in March!  She's such a sweetheart.


What a great party on a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails