Monday, October 11, 2010

Crazy Weekend

Wow, it was a busy weekend!

On Saturday afternoon, I face painted for four hours at a Hemophila Rock Benefit in Clark, NJ, while two of my friends did airbrish tattoos, glitter tattoos, and yet more face painting.  We were so swamped and had such long lines, I couldn't get any photos at all.

On Sunday, I got up at 5:30 in the morning to be in Parsippany, NJ for the Heart Walk by 7:30 a.m.  Party City sponsored the face painting there, and I was working from 8 - 11:30 a.m.  Although I had a steady stream of models, I did manage to get in a few photos, like this creepy face, the hippo, and the bumblebee.

  


Then I went straight to a birthday party in Little Ferry, NJ.  It was a first birthday with a barnyard theme, and the mom did a great job with decorating.  The tables all had red and white checked tablecloths, and the balloons were black and white cow print and red.  Each kid got a straw hat and a cow print vest.  They didn't quite stick to the theme with face painting, young and old alike.  The painting theme for the party was primarily hand art.

As a result, I got to do this puppy and ladybug:



My very first full-body tiger:


Wow, working sideways, I didn't realize quite how big his head was.  And also my first ever whale request.  This one I love!

I think it's adorable, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails