Monday, August 2, 2010

Bergen County Zoo

For several years now, I've painted with my friend Emilie and several other face painters at the Bergen County Zoo's patron appreciation night; this year it was on Friday, July 31, from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.  They have all sorts of great things set up for the patrons besides face painting.

My first "victim" chose a snail, which I think came out pretty cute, and she was happy.


I had a few tiger requests, of course, several butterflies, and this monster.


Another wanted a snake, and when she saw my finished product, made me feel great with a "You're really good at this!"


We painted our little hearts out.  It was, in short, a zoo!

1 comment:

  1. Those were lucky kids, Larissa. I like the monster! Melinda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails