Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Cherry Reds, Chapter 4: The July 4th Edition

I had a great time again Friday evening, face painting at Cherry Reds in Wyckoff.  As an aside, I highly recommend the blueberry, strawberry, and banana smoothie, which is my absolute favorite.

My first "customer" of the evening was one of the owners, who suggested a koi - my very first time painting one!



And then this little cutie's grandma suggested something patriotic for the holiday.  Good thing, too, since at my actual annual July 4 event at the Indian Trails Club, we were so slammed I didn't have time for a single photo!  Without this one, I'd have no patriotic photos at all this year.


Later in the evening, a contingent of teens came in, some of whom were visiting from Texas.  Great group of girls, and so fun!





They were all into the sea life...


... and a dog.

1 comment:

  1. I was shocked by the images of the rashes on the children that's terrible. I only use FDA aproved paints at http://www.absolutelypaintedfaces.com I'm a childrens face painter in Bristol, and I would NEVER use Acrylic paint to paint children!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails