Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm a member of a face painting Google group, and have been for years.  We're very good friends, helping each other with tips, techniques, business ideas and referrals, and meeting to work together, jam, or just hang out.  For many years, we've done a Secret Santa, but this year everyone was so busy during the winter holidays that it was decided this year to make it a Secret Valentine. My recipient was my friend Mike, out in McKinney, TX.  I know he likes and uses our Purity soap, so I sent him a tub and a bar of that. But I needed more. So I made some chocolates!  I ransacked the cabinets, and hit the store for chocolate melts, and came up with some pretty good combos, I think. These little ones are dark and milk chocolate filled with hazelnut.


And these hearts are filled with peanut butter - some crunchy, some creamy.


These pops are red and white chocolate with red sugar sparkle sprinkles embedded.  They came out pretty funky looking.

And these are milk and white chocolate, with pink sprinkles and raisins inside.

I did a bunch of milk chocolate with chopped almonds and pecans throughout.

And last, but definitely not least, dark chocolate with sea salt.

All together and wrapped, it looks like a lot of chocolate!

And some friends liked the look of 'em so much that they ordered some for themselves!  Oh... and Mike got his.  Loves 'em!

2 comments:

  1. I am the lucky recipient of the chocolate. I love it, and the face that Larissa took the time and her talent to make them herself makes them all the more special. The Purity soap is great. If you haven't tried it, don't wait! Order some today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow were you busy! Lucky valentine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails